Top Gift Ideas
Posted on 16th December 2016
Top Gift Ideas not just for Christmas
After the boxes have been thrown away and the wrapping paper has filled 17 bin bags by the back door, the pile of presents left will look much smaller than they did on Christmas Eve. Some presents have already lost their shine, whilst others have been ignored and so it becomes very frustrating when there are only 50 weeks till you have to start doing it all again.
Among the bad present decisions will be some good ones and buying swimwear for Christmas is not as daft as it first seems. No doubt it won’t be needed on Christmas Day, but sometimes it’s good to invest in a gift that’s not only unique but extremely practical. If you couple it with a voucher for a few starter lessons as well, then you really could be giving the most thoughtful and much-needed gift this Christmas.
One of the greatest skills we can teach young children is water safety and how to swim. Not only is learning to swim great for mind and body but it could one day save their lives.
So, take a look at some of the fantastic swim kit ideas we have put together below, go on…why not pair up some lovely gifts that will last longer than just for Christmas.
4. Happy Nappy Board Shorts or Costume with our Beach Ball.
But if pester power has got the better of you, here’s some great gift ideas for toddler and pre-school little ones for this Christmas.
1. Leapfrog Number Loving Oven
2. Melissa and Doug Catch & Count Fishing Game
3. Little Tikes Easy Score Basket Ball set
4. Learning Resources Pretend & Play Cash Register
5. VTech Pre School ABC Text & Go
6. aGreatLife Huge Rainbow Kite
7. BigJigs Toys Wooden Play Farm Set
8. Melissa & Doug Wooden Favourite Things Stamps Set